New Fx6200 card installed, but system freezes/hangs intermittently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hii Guys!!Seeking For Urgent help Guys..Plss..n i think it wud be an easy one for all u professionals sitting there....I was Using MX4400 before..Bt recently changed it to Fx6200...Bt Now Wenever I Start Any Kinda Video files..My system Hangs up:(..pls HELP..M stuck in between wid dis prob n not able to Go further wid my studies..

at first, could you please start typing normal english? it makes it easier to understand for everyone. Second: have you tried installing the latest video drivers?

Please type in normal english. Leave your IM slangs behind when posting here at Techspot.

Download the 93.71 Forceware drivers. Google them.

i have downloaded 93.71..but it is of no use because it is for systems having WinXp X64 edition...So the setup doesnt continues...tell me one thing..if i install the previous version's drivers..then will it be of any gud..i mean..will the games will have any problem in running??

ok..Since 93.71 Could'nt be installed...i downloaded 92.91_forceware_english_beta...But still of no use..please guys..i need urgent help..i dont know dat much about these drivers n stuff..

Waiting for Reply!!!!

I do not know where u are getting the the drivers u are getting but the 93.71 should be the newest drivers for the video that u can get and no I do not have a link to download from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back