TechSpot

New GeForce drivers 332.21 promise optimal performance across the board

By Erik
Jan 7, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. While practically all the latest WHQL drivers offer optimal performance across the board no matter if they come from Nvidia or AMD, there's always cause of joy for those experiencing stability or performance issues. In addition to Nvidia's claim of “maximum performance...

Read more

cliffordcooley likes this.
  2. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,555   +2,898

I'm in-game at the moment, so I can't update just yet. lol

Thanks for the update notice. :)

3. amstech

amstech TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 1,457   +606

Tasty! Gonna feed these to my GK-104.

4. GhostRyder

GhostRyder This guy again... Posts: 2,191   +590

Meh, ill believe it when I see it. Ill be downloading this on my laptop right now then though I hope there are a few improvements. The last few have been sub par upgrades in my opinion so as long as it does what it says wont have a complaint.

5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,505   +2,054

I've never really noticed any difference in performance in games with the latest drivers.That said I use GFE and use optimal settings. I noticed my graphic drivers had updated this morning with a popup from GFE. I like this GFE thing, all I have to do is choose my installation preferences, I'd rather just play the game instead of taking hours testing different setups myself before I get down to it.

6. Will these work on my 3DFx Banshee?

7. cliffordcooley

If you get it to work, please tell us what frame rates you get. I would very much like to know the length of time each slide displays. Is it 1s, 3s, or better yet longer than 10 seconds? Perhaps you can get better than a 60 second slide, is that not what everyones goal is today?

8. Experimentongod

Experimentongod TS Addict Posts: 226   +85

They don't even work with my Creative Graphics Blaster Riva TNT so I think you're SOL.

9. I installed update on our church's W7(x64) PC using recommended quick install which is suppose to retain all of your settings. NOT!! My HDMI port that drives our video projectors got disabled. There was no way on earth to enable them as Windows would not recognize the external monitor. Tried everything. Finally did a system restore and removed the update. If you are in the same boat as me, suggest you set a restore point before installing this. If anyone has a suggested fix please post. Thanks.

10. cliffordcooley

Unless System Restore has been disabled, the system will automatically create a restore point during the installation process. There is no need in creating one manually.

Have you tried installing the driver more than once? There could have been a glitch with the first install.