TechSpot

New GForce Unleashed

By dani_17
Jul 17, 2003
Post New Reply
  1. <joke>

Gillette release the new G-Force Mach3, here are some specs:

you can look at it here:
    http://www.drugstore.com/qxp82135_3...ecial_edition_razor_plus_bonus_flashlight.htm

Here are the specs:

-Pixel Shavers 2.0 Native Support.

-Water Cooling

-3 Blades with advanced Anti-Friction™ coating... so MACH3 Turbo removes more of each hair with less irritation.

-Soft, protective Microfins... gently, smooth down the skin so MACH3 Turbo can shave evenly and effortlessly.

-Enhanced Indicator® lubricating strip... keeps your MACH3 Turbo gliding, shave after shave.

Does anybody know how does it perform in the p... shaver benchmark???

</joke>

Now seriously, is this legal? I mean, nvidia has the name G-Force registered, right?. Even the logo is almost the same as the first g-force.

Maybe we'll se the first legal problems between a computer related company and a cosmetics related one in the history hehe

2. DLx/P

DLx/P TS Rookie Posts: 99

well maybe Metallica can give them some pointers on infringement and suing and patents and the like......lol.

3. Tarkus

Tarkus TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 621

....and I hear they have 'optimizations' for 3dshavermark03. Schick is complaining.

4. JSR

JSR Banned Posts: 592

now

that's what i'm talkin' about..:grinthumb

5. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,550   +231

Schick (Wilkinson in the UK) have had an "FX" product out for ages... Doesn't seem to make very much noise in comparison to Nvidia's FX though ;)