NEw HArdware

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dead: Hai guys ,I am having problem wiht my PC,When Ever i Insert a new pen drive in the ports Windows Xp Pro is not detecting the device and am really fed up with this beacuse of this problem ,Iam not even able to connect my cAM TO THE SYSTEM ,SO GUYS PLEASE HELP ME,i EVEN CHECKED WHETHER THE DEVICE DRIVERS PROPERTIES THEY ARE WORKING PROPERLY

right click on my computer select manage then click on disk managment check to see that the pen drive dose not have the same drive letter as something else if it dose right click the pen drive and select change drive and path or something like that and choose another letter for it

Well,Guys, Windows Xp Pro is the operating system and daniel as you told I have checked the disk management ,but actually when ever any new plug n play hardware is connected to the system it will notice that a new hard ware is connected to the system,but System is not at all recognizing the hard ware and when it is not recognizing the hard ware and there is no matter of Drive letter etc etc. so, my problem is system is not able to recognizing the new hard ware,I checked the properties of USB port's ,those devices are working properly................................

dose any other device work on the usb ports if not you my want to check the cable that connects your usb to your mobo. How long has this been happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back