New here, just sayin' hey... Hey!

By B0rb0rigmus
Feb 19, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone. I've been reading the posts here for a few days and I have to say that this is the best online community I've ever seen. So good in fact, I had to join.

I'm embarking on building a PC for the first time so I'm going to have a lot of questions soon.

Thanks,
    b0rb0rigmus
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

3. B0rb0rigmus

B0rb0rigmus Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 29

Hey thanks!! That was a lot of useful info.

If I'm asking for suggestions or advice on the parts I've chosen, where should I ask? I'm guessing I ask in the individual areas for whatever component I'm researching, but is there another place that I've missed?
  4. howard_hopkinso

Well because your questions will be to do with pc building you should put them in the cooling and modding forum.

Regards Howard :grinthumb
  5. pizzada

pizzada Newcomer, in training Posts: 108

Hey, thanks #2 for the Motherboard article, Howard...

There really is a lot of good material on this board, so much so that it is hard to know where to begin if your on your first build, such as myself.
  6. howard_hopkinso

I think that`s what makes Techspot so good.

I find that using the search facility at the top of any page can help tremendously.

Regards Howard :grinthumb
  7. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 Newcomer, in training Posts: 6,504

Hi.

I am very pleased to meet all of the new people who have joined here lately. We always welcome new people.

Give and receive knowledge in the spirit of improving your computing, and the computing of everyone else here, and all will be well. We are very pleased that you are all joining.

Take care,

Phantazmm.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.