TechSpot

New here, just saying hello!

By BadMange
Dec 23, 2003
  1. I found Techspot forums while searching for info about an XP logon problem. Lots of helpful people here, so I thought I'd join and try to learn some things and pass on info I've learned.

I'm finishing my BA in 3d animation next spring and built my first computer this past January. I'm still trying to figure out if I did everything right... :eek:

I'm looking forward to learning from you all!

Thanks for reading this,
    -Bad Mange

2. Scol

Scol TS Rookie Posts: 88

Welcome to TechSpot! Well, if you ever have problems, be sure to post, and we'll try to help you out.

Sounds like a cool major. How's it going? Got an internship at a cool company yet? Where u planning to work?

3. BadMange

BadMange TS Rookie Topic Starter

Yeah, it's definitely a fun major. I'm at the most difficult point right now - the last quarter. I have to complete my demo reel with all my 3d models, animation, etc and put it together in After Effects and then put it on a ton of 5-minute VHS tapes, all in 10 weeks.

No internship at a company, didn't have time. The norm was three classes for each of the last two quarters, and I'm taking 5 and 4 classes respectively. I'm planning on working anywhere that'll have me! I'd like to start at a small production company either doing "everything" or just animation. But I'll take what I can get, as I just love the field. It rocks!

And thanks for the warm welcome, Scol!

4. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Welcome aboard. I think you will find it very informative and friendly here. Enjoy your stay :)

5. Scol

Scol TS Rookie Posts: 88

Have fun with your last quarter and good luck with your final project! Do you have any samples of some stuff you rendered? I've always found 3d animation intriguing.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.