TechSpot

New Here

By Coldflood
Sep 24, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. I'm new to this forum. My names Dean i've been gaming my whole life, started on the pc with runescape when i was 13, I'm 21 now. Eventually moved onto WoW, and went through my hot pocket/mountain dew phase when I was 19 out of work and school I bought my first graphics card then a 9600 GT by xfx. Has lasted me until recently when it started crashing randomly sooner and sooner. Which brings me to why I joined this forum. In hopes to replace it I started doing research on what card to purchase and in the process I discovered the world of PC gaming and OC'ing which has left a great impression on me and inspired me to aspire to have a neat computer I guess you could say. After looking at stats and research I decided on the 570 GTX by EVGA. But it seems to me like its having more problems and is slower than before but it does kinda run games like warhamer 40k that i couldn't run its just not what was promised with horrible framerates
  2. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 2,057   +8

Hi Dean :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.