New HiJack Log

By sundoulos_
Jul 20, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have not been having any problems until today. For no apparent reason IE has been opening to various websites (caught as "changed" by ZoneAlarm and I denied permission) one with redirects specifying PORT 3389 in the address bar (I know = Remote Desktop). This happened for a while until I ran Panda and restarted. After Panda ran, (btw no rootkits) this behavior has stopped. (fyi I do not use IE anyway). I was a little paranoid anyway so I have blocked this computer (via ip filter in router) from internet access. I opened the door during SS&D install and a cmd window popped up and my printer started printing continuous blank pages. Killed cmd window, blocked tcp/udp to computer, and unplugged my printer (only way to get it to stop). I have opened the door a couple of times since (ad-aware, sas updates) with no problems. Besides tracking cookies, I have not had any "hits" on various programs ran.

Ideas?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.