New Humble Weekly Sale showcases Zeno Clash, Killing Floor, Rock of Ages

Russ Boswell

The Humble Store has shifted once more, serving up a new batch of gaming goodies for its weekly sale. On the docket this time around are six solid titles from Atlus, Ace Team, and Tripwire Interactive. Using their pay-what-you-can plan will give you access to Zeno Clash, Zeno Clash II, Killing Floor, and Dwarfs?!. If you can manage to meet the “average” spent and toss out at least $6.00, you'll unlock two more games, Rock of Ages and Rising Storm.

All of these titles received a score of at least 70/100 in the Techspot Product Finder, with the exceptions of Zeno Clash 2 {pf id:90366 size:small} and Dwarfs?!. But honestly, the zombie-riot Killing Floor by itself is worth more than the pocket change you'll have to produce if you want to grab all these titles. Remember too that all of your hard earned money spent is heading towards the American Red Cross and Child's Play Charity. It is the season of giving, and this is definitely a great way for a gamer to help out those in need this holiday.

You have six days to get your hands on this package, and you still have around four days to grab the Humble Jumbo Bundle if you missed out earlier this month.

Permalink to story.

What makes killing floor different from any "Shoot the big bloody blob running at you" game of which there are plenty?

What makes killing floor different from any "Shoot the big bloody blob running at you" game of which there are plenty?
Team work becomes key in later rounds on the higher level games. Its fun to work together against AI sometimes and not be fighting other humans, or at least that was the reason I got into Killing Floor, more entertaining then L4D2 to me and the guns are awesome. It also runs on all sorts of PC's meaning your older laptop can usually run it as well for some on the road gaming.

On top of what GeforcerFX said, the enemies are all challenging in their own way and are very balanced. If you don't work as a team you WILL die to a flesh pound for instance. I like the atmosphere in it too. Try it out though, when its this cheap you can't go wrong!

Back