TechSpot

New keyboard install on Toshiba Satellite Pro P300

By andylane
Jun 11, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys could you help me.
    I have a toshiba Satallite Pro P300 and i have glued two keys to the keyboard and have two more keys mssing on my laptop so i have bought another keyboard for the laptop and it was delivered this morning.
    My problem is i havent got a clue to how to replace it and install it into my laptop.
    Could any one give me a step by step walk through on how to take off my original and replace it with the new one i have had delivered this morning.
    cheers
    Andylane
  2. kaldrouby

kaldrouby TS Rookie

hello ,
    the best thing is to follow the manufacture book , it's the most helpful thing in the world . you can also youTube it but it's impossible to write a step by step on here , and even if i do you will be confused .
    check it toshiba website for documentation

PS: advice dont not do it unless your sure that you can handle it other wise you will be left with screws and plastic all over the place :) it happend to me
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.