TechSpot

New Logitech Mobile range...

By Arris
Mar 14, 2002
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know the mobile mice have been in their range for a while but I hadn't seen their PDA keyboards previously.
    Quite like the idea of their Keycase model
    [​IMG]

They also have a more traditional (If this word can be applied to the fairly new and evolving technology that is PDA!) keyboard
    [​IMG]

I really like logitech products. A lot more than Microsoft!
    I think the fact that they are solely in the input devices/peripherals market and not a "finger in every pie" company has something to do with the quality I have experienced with their products.
  2. svtcobra

svtcobra TechSpot Paladin Posts: 875

When it comes to peripherals I can help but like MS products better than Logitech. I just think that the Natural Keyboard and the Intellimouse are two of the best peripherals on the market today.

The Natural keyboard has a near perfect feel and the Optical Explorer mouse is just awesome with the two buttons for going forward and back through web pages.

I tried the Logitech stuff before but I always end up with MS in the end.
  3. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 4,551   +97

I use the Intellimouse Optical (not the explorer) but the one which could be use left or right handed. I have tried the explorer mouse two but preferred the Logitech Mousemans shape. I now prefer my home mouse to the intelli (Logitech cordless optical).
    I guess it maybe depends on your hands, I have fairly slender hands and fingers and find logitech more comfortable. I have only tried the natural keyboard briefly, I think it would be quite good.
    But look:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Tell me thats not sexy kit ;)
  4. svtcobra

svtcobra TechSpot Paladin Posts: 875

That black kit is tres` sexy..
  5. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 4,551   +97

Phew I'm not the only weirdo here then ;)
  6. boeingfixer

boeingfixer TS Rookie Posts: 1,245

Let's face it, aren't we all tired of Beige and tan or off white. I for one would like some color. I like the greys and blacks. Too bad I have no ambition to paint my case and stuff...but I am glad to see more companies broadening their color palets.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.