New Logitech Mobile range...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arris

I know the mobile mice have been in their range for a while but I hadn't seen their PDA keyboards previously.
Quite like the idea of their Keycase model
339.jpg

They also have a more traditional (If this word can be applied to the fairly new and evolving technology that is PDA!) keyboard
376.jpg

I really like logitech products. A lot more than Microsoft!
I think the fact that they are solely in the input devices/peripherals market and not a "finger in every pie" company has something to do with the quality I have experienced with their products.

When it comes to peripherals I can help but like MS products better than Logitech. I just think that the Natural Keyboard and the Intellimouse are two of the best peripherals on the market today.

The Natural keyboard has a near perfect feel and the Optical Explorer mouse is just awesome with the two buttons for going forward and back through web pages.

I tried the Logitech stuff before but I always end up with MS in the end.

I use the Intellimouse Optical (not the explorer) but the one which could be use left or right handed. I have tried the explorer mouse two but preferred the Logitech Mousemans shape. I now prefer my home mouse to the intelli (Logitech cordless optical).
I guess it maybe depends on your hands, I have fairly slender hands and fingers and find logitech more comfortable. I have only tried the natural keyboard briefly, I think it would be quite good.
But look:
productov2721.gif
productov105.gif

Tell me thats not sexy kit ;)

Let's face it, aren't we all tired of Beige and tan or off white. I for one would like some color. I like the greys and blacks. Too bad I have no ambition to paint my case and stuff...but I am glad to see more companies broadening their color palets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back