TechSpot

New Logitech Mobile range...

By Arris
Mar 14, 2002
  1. I know the mobile mice have been in their range for a while but I hadn't seen their PDA keyboards previously.
    Quite like the idea of their Keycase model
    [​IMG]

They also have a more traditional (If this word can be applied to the fairly new and evolving technology that is PDA!) keyboard
    [​IMG]

I really like logitech products. A lot more than Microsoft!
    I think the fact that they are solely in the input devices/peripherals market and not a "finger in every pie" company has something to do with the quality I have experienced with their products.

2. svtcobra

svtcobra TechSpot Paladin Posts: 761

When it comes to peripherals I can help but like MS products better than Logitech. I just think that the Natural Keyboard and the Intellimouse are two of the best peripherals on the market today.

The Natural keyboard has a near perfect feel and the Optical Explorer mouse is just awesome with the two buttons for going forward and back through web pages.

I tried the Logitech stuff before but I always end up with MS in the end.

3. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 4,543   +231

I use the Intellimouse Optical (not the explorer) but the one which could be use left or right handed. I have tried the explorer mouse two but preferred the Logitech Mousemans shape. I now prefer my home mouse to the intelli (Logitech cordless optical).
    I guess it maybe depends on your hands, I have fairly slender hands and fingers and find logitech more comfortable. I have only tried the natural keyboard briefly, I think it would be quite good.
    But look:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Tell me thats not sexy kit ;)

4. svtcobra

svtcobra TechSpot Paladin Posts: 761

That black kit is tres` sexy..

5. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 4,543   +231

Phew I'm not the only weirdo here then ;)

6. boeingfixer

boeingfixer TS Rookie Posts: 1,006

Let's face it, aren't we all tired of Beige and tan or off white. I for one would like some color. I like the greys and blacks. Too bad I have no ambition to paint my case and stuff...but I am glad to see more companies broadening their color palets.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.