New look for the forums

LNCPapa

TS Special Forces
I really like the new look - nice and bright (as bright as I'd like it.)

Yeah it changed on me in the middle of a post, I returned and it was different. I thought it was my browser, but it is the look. I really like it Julio, makes things spicier.

Huh? Am I left out in the cold here or what, becasue I see no diffrence :( What is the diffrence, brighter colors??

The colors are no longer white and light grey, they are now 2 different shades of blue, etc. Check each persons post, notice hte background color.

That's right, shades of blue have been changed as well as some border settings that go unnoticed but add to the overall looks.

I'm glad you like the change.

lol....I did get up yesterday and notice the colors were diffrent, but I didnt think they were diff, I just thought they were always like that, except I was just then noticing... :p

I think its great. A splash of colour can work wonders and was just what the place needed.

Looks great in Netscape as well as IE, but the way.

Looks great Julio, I noticed it right away (just got back from Assen so haven't visited for the last week...)

Originally posted by TS | Julio
I just modified a couple of things such as centering the user information in thread pages

Its nice, but can you center the "Joined" and "Location" as well???

Nice changes!

After being away for 5 days (on a politics course), I thought there was something odd, as TechSpot hadn't looked like Opera before...

It's kinda strange with the lack of postcount, but the centerning of name and rank looks good!

The colours looks nice, but it'll take a little while to get used to...

I wasn't a big fan of the new look at first, but now I like it.

I espically like the new re-vamped quote thing inside a post.

I like it, it's really nice. I especially like how the quotes are not dull and boring anymore and have a nice highlight table arround them instead of just lines.

As a Newcomer in training, I thught the Forum set-up was great anyway, it couldn't have been THAT bad before, surely?
Today, I have been having a good look around your site, it's remarkable!, the amenities & accessability of all areas is top-notch. I have also printed off "Rankings Info" now I know where I stand, I hope everyone has done this. Also printed off "Postings; Guidelines"....perhaps I won't make so many bloopers in the future [see my 'spat' with "Young & Wild" & my subsequent apology]...hope that this won't be held against me? perhaps a case of ignorance is bliss will let me off.
For nearly half of my working life of 50 years, I held a pretty responsible job with the Home Office, hence my rather formal way of putting my points over, combined with the the fact that I appear to be the oldest contributor, makes me hope that I fit in OK with the younger ones on your site.
Once again, thanks to Julio, & other "powers that be" for a most excellent organisation.

Back