New Member here, short profile about my life

By LegendaryU2K
Jan 21, 2005
  1. Hello, my alias is: U.2.K., 22/male/Hollywood(CA), 12 tattoo's, 3 cars, bible man(Believe in GOD, The Son of GOD whom we callest Jesus Christ, Read KJV), married, wife name is Angel aka Baby Piru, no seeds, plan on changing the world real soon, dont celebrate holidays, dont celebrate anything lol, no religion, own 3 places, got a n64, playstation 1, xbox, neo geo, my computer is: gateway, windows 98 se, 96megs of ram, 8 video ram, 800x600 and higher 16 bit colors or 24bit colors, intel graphics card, PIII 600MHZ, over 400 pc games, 8 baby kittens, i also dress my cats, they wear custom clothes..... Thats about it, peace...

:grinthumb :unch:
  2. Blakhart

Blakhart TS Rookie Posts: 353

Ummm, custom clothes?
  3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello LegendaryU2K and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  4. LegendaryU2K

LegendaryU2K TS Rookie Topic Starter

yea, i got people who make them for me, from sports jackets, bandannas, Jersey's, coats, and lever jackets. When you see me live on tv soon, you know when i change the world and all, in my right hand its gonna be cat, because everywhere i go, i bring one of my kittens with me.
  5. Masque

Masque TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,058

LOL :wave: Welcome To TechSpot! :wave:

I haven't had a laugh like that in a long time. A good, diversified life, I'd say. Good to have you here.
  6. Blakhart

Blakhart TS Rookie Posts: 353

When you change the world, would you be so kind as to get me the perfect job?
  7. Mikael

Mikael TS Rookie Posts: 277

Welcome to TechSpot!! :wave:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.