New Member introduction

By qwerty
Nov 20, 2007
  1. :slurp: Hello rooms,,well being around and reading your good works, i am here to say ,Big thanks for help others,,Especially TECHSPOT .
  2. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 1,687

Hello, qwerty, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a look at the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
    Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

This should have been posted in the "Introduce Yourself" forum but a mod will move the thread for you :)
  3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello qwerty and welcome to Techspot.

I`m very pleased to meet you.

I have moved your thread to the correct forum.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  4. Country John

Country John TS Rookie

Hola and buenos dias/tardes/noche as appropriate.

I am here in Southern California, late at night after just having my *** saved by El Senior Howard_Hopkinso. I was able to root out a nast little bug that kept me awake for two days.

Five minutes here and it's fixed .... ahhhhh sleep!

Anyway, I am a recording engineer using a M-audio fire wire interface with 6 channel extension via litepipe and ProTools 7.2 in my studio which is located in Tijuana, Mexico. I can't have this computer down, not even for an hour.

I got my first PC in 1985 and after many nights studying the dos / basic manual (for weeks) I finally learned how to work the thing. then one day someone asked me what "word processor" I used, when I said edlin I got laughed at and held up to scorn and ridicule. I never realized that application software existed. I thought everything was in the manual.
    By then I was writing my own applications in basic etc.

So here I am, I have you bookmarked and I'll check in from time to time because one NEVER finishes learning and if there's learnin' to do, then it's here!

Many thanks amigos.

And good night.
  5. Lubulwa

Lubulwa TS Rookie

Dell Latitude C600

Hi guys. I have really big problem. I got an an accident that made my brain unable to remember my password for the mentioned Dell. The machine is totall closed yet it has all my files and all pple have failed to open it for me. As it is, I'm working bse I bought a new laptop (Latitude D830). Plse help me with ability to get into my old C600
  6. hamas123

hamas123 TS Maniac Posts: 482

Hello and welcome to Techspot, Enjoy your stay here!
    Regards hamas123 :D
  7. Daveskater

Hello, Lubulwa, Country John, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please see the links that i supplied to qwerty above.

With regards to your problem, Lubulwa, please see this thread and post your details in it if it the sort of problem that you are having.

If you are referring to the windows xp login password then you will probably have to reformat or google for some answers
  8. peden51a

peden51a TS Rookie

HI everyone,

Let me introduce myself. I have been working with computers and building them since the early '80s. I do not consider myself an expert, as I am always learning more. I do consider myself a highly experienced person. I am an Application Support person in my everyday job. I use computers daily for many hours a day and love them. I use Windows XP Pro and Home. I found this website researching an issue for my daughter's computer. I found my answer. It was technical and to the point, no bashing or complaining. I was impressed. I am looking forward to looking through the complete list of topics.

Thanks for your time,
  9. Daveskater

Hello, peden51a, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please see the links that I supplied to qwerty above :)
  10. hamas123

hamas123 TS Maniac Posts: 482

Just thought i'll give peden51a a warm welcome.

Regards, hamas123 :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.