new member

By Talan
Sep 27, 2006
  1. Hi ever one! I just found your site as you were the only one that came up on goggle while looking for a solution to a problem I have here! Funny isn't it of the whole world out there you were the only one! Anyway, am impressed by what I see so far. Now on to the heart of the matter; I recently had to do a 'reinstall' and afterward i could not get the wireless networking setup to come after clicking on it in the control panel. Instead I get an error message that says "Error in wzcdlg.dll Missing entry: FlashConfigCreateNetwork"
    So after having downloaded the dll and the drivers from the manufacturer, it still does not work anybody got any ideas? TIA -Talan-
  2. cfitzarl

cfitzarl TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,975   +9

Welcome to Techspot! I would repost a thread on this in the Windows OS section of the site for more replies.
  3. GeekieNick101

GeekieNick101 TS Rookie Posts: 373

Welcome to Techspot I hope you find a answer to your current problem try entering it in the Windows OS section for that issue. Enjoy Techspot!
  4. Talan

Talan TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for the Welcome! I hope so too! I did post one in that section, I hope someone knows the solution....-T-
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.