TechSpot

New member

By haleyathena
Dec 6, 2007
  1. Hello all...
    I'm a frustrated girl because of a tiny little computer issue with my web browsers...i hope all is well with everyone and i look forward to receiving some excellent help from this site.

2. haleyathena

haleyathena TS Rookie Topic Starter

Oh...i'm also in California...have two little girls one 3 and one 3months...and I'm missing the sunshine since its gloomy and about to pour again out here!

3. Rik

Rik Banned Posts: 3,814

Hi haleyathena and welcome to TechSpot.:wave:

It's always a pleasure to welcome a new member.:)

I hope you enjoy your time with us.

About your problem, if you think it may be spyware related then make a post in the Security and the Web forum and it will be dealt with.

4. haleyathena

haleyathena TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hi Rik...
    I don't think it is spyware....but i'll post there first to get started. Thanks!

5. Rik

Rik Banned Posts: 3,814

Ok, what you need to do is have a look at the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions (you can click on the blue bit). Just follow the instructions for making a hijackthis log only for the moment, with that log we will be able to tell if you have a spyware problem or not.

The log must be posted as an ATTACHMENT in the Security and the Web forum, not here.

6. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 1,687

Hello, haleyathena, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
    Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here :)

Please use the Edit button when you need to add new information to a post and there are no new replies :) Thanks.

It's always raining over here in good ol' England, in fact it is right now :D It's been a bit bad weather-wise lately where I am.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.