TechSpot

New Members can post here

By Julio Franco
Apr 9, 2003
  1. This new forum is intended for new members joining TS everyday, open a new thread and post your first message in the community by introducing yourself.

Welcome to TechSpot!

2. dafonz187

dafonz187 TS Rookie

New member and sure am loving it. people actually want to help with everyone's problems. Thanx TS.

3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

No problem, you could have started your OWN thread ;)

Hope you stick around.

4. missileman

missileman TS Rookie

A Newbie

Hi to all. Great Forums and lots of great info.

5. biker-down

biker-down TS Rookie

Hello to all. Just browsing through for some informaion. Looks like a great spot. Looking forward .

6. cblair

cblair TS Rookie

Hello- Just checking in. This is the first Tec. Forum I've ever joined so any mistakes are completely unintentional. cblair

7. arnatine

arnatine TS Rookie

Hi from Venezuela!

Love to see a tech support forum to help ppl

8. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 2,031

Hello, missileman, biker-down, cblair, arnatine and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
    Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here :)

9. jtiek1

jtiek1 TS Rookie

hoping to find answers to computer mysteries

I mostly use the computer for research and digital fine art photography. I am the only computer-ologist in the house so all the problems must be solved by me.

I found your site while searching for answers. It looks like a very helpful place to visit.
    I have 2 peculiar (I think) problems with a new and relatively new laptop.

The new laptop jumps from expanded to normal size with touching the mousepad. This is not when even near the boxes that should control that. It is irksome to say the least and I have no idea if it can be fixed.??I tried going into control panel - no luck.

The second problem in the not quite as new computer is it has now twice changed fonts while I am online. Both times it went to a fuzzy wider font and I cannot find an answer to fixing it. The last time I changed the size and it looked better but not OK. It cured itself eventually but I am not sure if I had to reboot to get that result. Has anyone had this or the other problem? I will reboot now but am curious if problems like this can be from being wireless and accessed by others?
    thanks for all your posts and help,
    Jtiek

10. dorchet

dorchet TS Rookie

hows it going everyone?

just joined this wonderful website and am looking forward to helping and being helped.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.