TechSpot

New on this site forum like Alextesy

By Espeluznante
Jul 11, 2010
  1. I've read several technology magazines my favorite being maximum pc.
    Yet all of it seems a little too overwhelming as I try desperately to grasp as much
    as I can. Still I enjoy reading several topics pertaining to electronics and software.

This site I know has the potential to provide information as well as stimulate my
    mind in a satisfyingly entertaining manner. Hopefully I can cram as much knowledge
    as my brain permits. Due to the fact I lack the knowledge most people on this site
    most likely posses.

I'm very happy I was granted free admission to participate in this website and proud
    to be a member. Although I don't frequently post on other sites. I may forget to post
    on this one. Thank You All Again.

2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

Welcome. I expect you will find Techspot has much of the most informative information posted on this site that you can find anywhere on or about publicly available computers... and not in the marketing sense that is MaximumPC.
    What else is important, is that you will find some interesting disagreements to challenge you as well.

3. Espeluznante

Espeluznante TS Rookie Topic Starter

@ T. Evangelist

Thank You i'm looking forward to the intellectual discussions. :grinthumb

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.