TechSpot

New PC build help :D

By dt0var3623
Mar 23, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. My old HP computer fried, but so far the power supply (Corsair 650W) and my memory 8GB and optical DVD burner/drive are pretty much the only thing that survived, lol. So I need a new processor, mobo, graphics card, mid case, and cooler. I have $400.00 as of right now to spend, but will have maybe more from time to time, this will take me a-while depending on the prices of the parts needed to complete my gaming pc. The games that I usually play are BF4, Titanfall, Arma III, Company of Heroes II, and Total War Rome II. For those asking what type of (Mobo: FOXCONN ALOE 1.01), (Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5850 1GB), and (CPU: 2.80 gigahertz AMD Phenom II X4 925) I had. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and cry of help :(.
  2. baN893

baN893 TS Member Posts: 82   +10

What resolution do you play at? I think you'll need more than 400$ if you want to play those games with a "gaming" pc.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.