New Pc Only For One Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
my problem is no video like my nonitor was not plug in. it happens the day after i bild it on the easy tunes program i choose the c.i.a. put on turbo. after i restart it came up whit no video no beeps all fans and light works please help

Maybe you should learn how to speak english, before you get yourself into anything technical.

Translated: My problem is that I don't see anything on my monitor, like the monitor cable wasn't plugged in. It happened the day after I built the pc, when I used the easy tunes program(=gigabyte easy tune 5). I chose the c.i.a. option and put it on turbo(a setting in the program). Now, when I restarted the pc, it came up with no video. I hear no beeps, and all the fans and the lights still work normally. Please help

Well, I think your problem is with the program. You said you put the program on turbo mode. I don't know the program, but I read one could overclock with it(one of the functions). I think that you tried to overclock, and that something went wrong. I suggest you clear the CMOS(there's usually a jumper on your motherboard to clear the CMOS). Hope this helps... and please try to make your posts more clear in the future.

~Exonimus

i try to clear the cmos but still not working.any other suggestion before i pay the diadnostic test?thanks for the help and for the english version of my post.

because you have no video signal, it may also be your video card. I have no clue if the program had any influence on your graphics, but it might have. Do you have any other card which you can insert in your pc to test it on? or do you have any other pc in which you can test your own card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back