TechSpot

New person needs help burning her CD

By AnimeMusic05
Jul 1, 2005
  1. Hello. First off, I am really new to all this stuff so put it as simple as possible.

I am trying to burn a CD with all anime music on it. After I spent hours yesterday putting it all on windows media player, It said I couldn't burn it. So that is when I got all mad..

Then I found out I had Nero burning system, then I got happy. But now, I have no idea how to get my music from Windows media player to my Nero burning system. So I need HELP!!

2. Gary66

Gary66 TS Rookie

If you have Nero, WIMP should already have a plugin that will permit access to Nero From within Windows Media. If you rae using Win Xp Windows Media should allow you to burn the muic to a CD provided it is in a MP3 format.

3. Fleesh

Fleesh TS Rookie Posts: 20

Gary66 you made that sound confusing. i take it you have music on your comp that you want burning to a cd not just copying a cd to cd?? if so then just open nero, find ur music files and drag and click them into nero..... done.

4. Gary66

Gary66 TS Rookie

I do not want to do any such thing I was replying to AnimeMusic05 and I also don't think I was confusing. You can do the same thing with Windows Media.
    Notice in the screeshot below where it says burn. Just clink on the link.

Link

5. Fleesh

Remember she did say she was new and to keep it simple but.......................
    Yeah thats cool was just saying it sounds confusing how you put it... thats all. good work :)

6. Fleesh

Gary66 yes i know you were answering the first question.... my question was also to AnimeMusic05 and not you... never mind think you got a bit confused

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.