New Power Supply

By AtK SpAdE
Jun 26, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok so i have just got a new video card, (thread here was a sucess) and now i realize, i need more power for the card to work. I have been running on a 300w hipro snice i got it for free. Now im in the market for a new one. My price range is no higher then 60USD. I do not need a huge watt PSU no more then 450 watt is needed (unless you disagree...i might just be off by a bit). This is just a temporary fix so i can use my Gfx card. i know 60 bucks is not alot to work with but i dont have the money to go any higher. My MB has a 24-pin set up, and unless its a really good find, an adapter would not be favorable.

Sean
  2. IronDuke

IronDuke Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,267

3. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Topic Starter Posts: 1,846

Thanks Iron, i have read that good article a while ago, and i was trying to find it. Thanks alot man

If anyone has anymore suggestions, keep it coming lol

Sean
  4. vnf4ultra

vnf4ultra TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,195

5. AtK SpAdE

Thats a nice PSU. Although i have never heard of the brand...but who knows. I am almost sure that the rails combine, i hope they do, otherwise thats way underpowered.

Sean
  6. IronDuke

IronDuke Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,267

7. AtK SpAdE

Partners with Antec? More powerful then the enermax? I am impressed indeed.. I think we have a winner. Thanks alot Iron

Sean
  8. vnf4ultra

vnf4ultra TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,195

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.