New to Community

By jliner
Mar 5, 2010
  1. Hello everyone. New to the community and looking forward to learning some new ideas here.
    I've had my Acer 4730Z for a little over a year now, and I think it's the best notebook I've had to date. Though the modem died about six months ago, it's never bothered me since where I live is 26.4KB dial-up and only expensive satellite internet available. It's cheaper to drive to a nearby BK and use the free WiFi. Other than that, my notebook is great. My next one will be an Acer as well, but I do plan on getting a MacBook Pro one day.
  2. newtech11

newtech11 TS Rookie Posts: 16

welcome to the site

Its good to see all the new members like myself coming onboard. This looks like a great site and looking forward to being part of the communtiy.

take care
  3. ChinoNYC

ChinoNYC TS Enthusiast Posts: 85

Welcome aboard to the T-Spot Express, jliner. So you're confused as to which way you should go, eh?? *Mac* Well, let me tell you about the great forums we have available. *Mac* You'll no doubt want to peruse through the various hardware component forums for all your present needs. *Mac* And you may want to visit the Windows OS forum if you ever have any questions about the fallacies of Redmond, WA. *Mac* Enjoy your stay, and let us all help each other. *Mac*
  4. jliner

jliner TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcomes, newtech11 and ChinoNYC. I'm looking forward to learning something from everyone. Just wish I had more time to stay each time, but will try to come back often as a compromise. Take care, and see you all soon.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.