TechSpot

New to Community

By jliner
Mar 5, 2010
  1. Hello everyone. New to the community and looking forward to learning some new ideas here.
    I've had my Acer 4730Z for a little over a year now, and I think it's the best notebook I've had to date. Though the modem died about six months ago, it's never bothered me since where I live is 26.4KB dial-up and only expensive satellite internet available. It's cheaper to drive to a nearby BK and use the free WiFi. Other than that, my notebook is great. My next one will be an Acer as well, but I do plan on getting a MacBook Pro one day.

2. newtech11

newtech11 TS Rookie Posts: 16

welcome to the site

Hi,

Its good to see all the new members like myself coming onboard. This looks like a great site and looking forward to being part of the communtiy.

take care

3. ChinoNYC

ChinoNYC TS Enthusiast Posts: 85

Welcome aboard to the T-Spot Express, jliner. So you're confused as to which way you should go, eh?? *Mac* Well, let me tell you about the great forums we have available. *Mac* You'll no doubt want to peruse through the various hardware component forums for all your present needs. *Mac* And you may want to visit the Windows OS forum if you ever have any questions about the fallacies of Redmond, WA. *Mac* Enjoy your stay, and let us all help each other. *Mac*

4. jliner

jliner TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcomes, newtech11 and ChinoNYC. I'm looking forward to learning something from everyone. Just wish I had more time to stay each time, but will try to come back often as a compromise. Take care, and see you all soon.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.