New to Techspot

By XCast3D
Feb 23, 2004
  1. Hi everyone. Just joined Techspot today. Was looking for some info on computer temperature marks and ran into a thread from here. Definately one of the better, more active forums. Tons of info all over the place.

First off, PC specs:

ASUS PC-DL Deluxe Motherboard
    (2) Pentium Xeons 2.6 ghz
    1 gig ddr (pc2700)
    Geforce FX 5750 ultra (for now)
    (2) WD 60 gig 7200 rpm hardrives
    Thermaltake Lanfire 2000 case.

I'm an 3d animator/ Web designer from Florida. Got my bachelors from Art Institue of Fort Lauderdale and I'm working on my Animation Masters at the Art institute of Miami.

My site is if anyone wants to see some of my older work. Site hasnt been updated in a long time cause I'm in the process of redsigning it to be an actual website and not just thumbnails thrown around. I'm gonna put my demo reel up on there as soon as I have a free moment.

I use both 3d Studio Max and Alias/wavefront Maya. If anyone needs help with 3D modelling or character animation, feel free to contact me.
  2. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,202   +422

Wow - you will make a wonderful addition to the forums! Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy your stay.
  3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Welcome aboard. That is very interesting work you have done. I like it. I hope to see you stick around onve you get your temperature problems answered. See ya around.
  4. jshields13

jshields13 TS Rookie Posts: 109

Your site is great!!! Looks like we're neighbors. Welcome to the site. I am more a "contributee" than a contributor, and everyone here has helped me a great deal.
  5. XCast3D

XCast3D TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcoming. I'll definately be staying here even after I solve my cooling problem. At the very least, I'll be perusing the forums when I'm bored at work.

Hi there jshield13. Its good to see people from my neck of the woods! Gotta represent Florida!
  6. lowman

lowman TS Rookie Posts: 380

Awesome site man...I would definitely like to check out some of your most recent have a lot of talent...
  7. lowman

lowman TS Rookie Posts: 380

Graphics Work

Hey X...I sent you an email regarding some graphice work I am interested in...just a heads up...
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.