TechSpot

New to Techspot

By ghdexter
Mar 6, 2010
  1. Hello:

I am, without a doubt in my mind, the most un-techy person to be refered to Techspot. I will, as often as I see fit, visit Techspot. This will be atleast once a week to learn about programs that will enable me to clean viruses, malware, and other simular devices from my computer. Hopefully I will learn several methods before they attack me again. And maybe by then, I will have learned enough to help some other un-techies, like me.

Anyway, have a good evening.

Gregg

P.S.- I have a suspician I know what tag(s) are, but I'm not really sure.

2. newtech11

newtech11 TS Rookie Posts: 16

You came to the right place

Hi,

Im new to the site myself but so far it seems like a great place. Im sure you will learn alot.

Later

3. ChinoNYC

ChinoNYC TS Enthusiast Posts: 85

Welcome to TechSpot, ghdexter. Our motto is "If we can't fix your problem, chances are nobody will either." LOL.

4. ghdexter

ghdexter TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hi lol

Hi lol:

Thank-you for the encouragement. I guess I'll give you techies a try!

The same virus that like to snail my computer just showed up again. This is a straing virus. It doesn't work right a way, it takes its time. Usually in 3 or four weeks is when it strikes, until then it just takes its time growing stronger.

This is the discription of its signature: it is in the shap of a shield, the color is yellow with a black exclaimation (!) point in it. I enlarged the image of it once and the outside of the shield was gold framed.

Can anyone help me get rid of this dasterdly doer, once and for all?

ghdexter

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.