TechSpot

New to TechSpot

By higgsfamily5
Oct 17, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone. I'm new to TechSpot. I happened upon this site while looking for answers to my buffer overrun message I keep getting. Can anyone tell me which forum I should post my HiJack scan log in? Thanks
  2. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 2,031

Hello, higgsfamily5, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a look at the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
    Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

With regards to your question, post your log as an attachment in the Security and the Web forum with a description of your problem(s) :)
  3. zipperman

zipperman TS Rookie Posts: 1,423   +7

Don't make double posts,i replied to your other one.
    1 is enough for 1 Topic.
  4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

Hello higgsfamily5 and welcome to Techspot.

I`m pleased to meet you.

I have deleted you mulitple threads and moved your HJT thread to the correct forum.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  5. zipperman

zipperman TS Rookie Posts: 1,423   +7

I Tried

It was deleted,try again.
    Forget HJ Logs,just use the right forum and include your OS and problem
    device or OS problem.
    ;)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.