New to the forum

By yamahasho
Mar 20, 2004
  1. Hey guys,

I just built a computer and I am really enjoying getting back into this stuff after a long break away from it. I do have a few bugs/problems that hopefully some of you on this forum can help me out with.

Here is just a few pictures of the computer I just put together:

Just gotta work out the bugs.... Currently the computer tends to lock up when I insert a disk in either CD drive.

2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Nice setup BTW :)
  3. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

I am very pleased to meet you.

I am 28, a UNIX analyst for a well known multinational investment bank, and I am on the computer FAR TOO MUCH.

4. yamahasho

yamahasho TS Rookie Topic Starter

Tell me about it!! I am in the Air Force my job title is computer networking, crypto, and switching systems. I am on the computer all the time, not always my own though.

Thanks for the welcome poertner_1274 and Phantasm66!!! I am almost finished building the computer, just waiting on a spring clip for my NB heat sink and then a Zalman GPU cooler and then it will be done. Still have to work the bugs out though.

I'll post more pics when complete.
  5. lowman

lowman TS Rookie Posts: 380

Welcome aboard's nice to have you here, and it's always a personal pleasure to meet a fellow service member...enjoy your stay.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.