New to the site mid range computer knowledge

By iluvdaavs
Jan 5, 2009
  1. I am new to this site and glad to be here. I am hoping that someone can help me with problem that I posted in the malware and virus section.

I have been to several other tech support websites such as this one and have received no response regarding my problem. I hope this one will be different.

I am midgrade computer literate. I don't know obviously but know some. I am on my computer quit often mostly for genealogy research. Genealogy is my passion and could do it every day all day long. I live in Colorado, native. It is wonderful here I love it but getting to crowded. I always thought that I would be a city girl but after meeting my husband who grew up on a farm here in Colorado, I have decided that I want to be a country girl where there is no one. I would miss Colorado if I ever moved but I think I am ready. If anyone knows of a wonderful quite place, but with a Walmart close, let me know. Oh also not real expensive to live. Also my husband is a flooring installer so there has to be work in the area for him to do. I have 3 children, ages 18, 9,7. I need lots of area for them to gel lost in and maybe never come home.:) Just kidding. I love them to death.

Well I guess I have told you a good portion about myself. I do hope that everyone has a wonderful and blessed new year!!!!!!

Take care

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.