TechSpot

New user

By jmassengill
Aug 12, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am a new user.
    My name is Johnny Massengill...(no, that isn't a joke and YES, I am related to the company!)
    Too bad I don't get any money from the company, but thats another story.
    I have been involed with computers since 1984 in one form or another (anyone remember the atari 800?) I am a veteran of the 1991 Gulf War and a former Network Administrator. At this time, I am a 40 year old full time college student and part time computer repair/Network repair person
    Thank you...
    JMassengill
  2. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,928

Haven't got a clue what you are talking about.
    Welcome to the over 40's club, and hope you enjoy your stay here. There are a great many helpful users here, and some interesting threads, so you're sure to have fun :=).
  3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Welcome jmassengill, I'm proud to have a veteran on the boards. What you all do for us is very commendable. :grinthumb I think you will like it here and find it very reasonable and fun.
  4. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,268

Welcome to Techspot, jmassengill! Hope you enjoy your stay at Techspot. We look forward for your contributions.
  5. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 6,504   +6

Pleased to meet you!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.