Newbie Intro

By Acoustics4me
Apr 12, 2006
  1. G'day all,

I'm doing the customary introduction here. My name is Michaela aka (acoustics4me). I live in NZ (aka heaven ;) ) and I love learning about my pc. I'll be here for lots of help, but I will also try to contribute the little I know (if I can get in first before anyone puts me to I've been doing the whole pc thing since 2002, and have taught myself (via google to do more than most of my friends. Just when I think 'yeah, I got it sussed now' I see some technical term somewhere I've never heard of, and I'm reminded how vast, and ever expanding technology is! I taught myself to reformat my hard drive and install XP from scratch, which was necessary as I used to tutu with my pc trying to learn about it, and then the next time I wanted to use it, it wouldn't start as I'd have mucked up something The main things I do on my pc are msn chat, dvd authoring, photo editing (I also love photography), constantly try new software, and browse to learn more.

My other loves are my pooch (rhodesian ridgeback), puttums (my cat), photography, gardening, guitar/singing, cooking, and a little cross-stitch, and knitting.

Well, hope I haven't rambled on too much... Thanks for having me.

Me :)
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello Acoustics4me and welcome to Techspot.

I too love photography, insects mainly. I have a cousin who used to have two rhodesian ridgebacks. What lovely dogs they were.

I`ve got an old english mastiff called Dino.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  3. akaivan

akaivan TS Maniac Posts: 470

Hello and welcome,Acoustics4me And Howard, I would love to see your dogs, you should post them in your gallery. I have a German Sheperd/ Chow Chow. Funny
  4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

I`ll get a pic into the gallery, just as soon as I find a decent one lol.

Regards Howard :)
  5. CrossFire851

CrossFire851 TS Rookie Posts: 766

Hi and welcome to TS, Michaela aka (acoustics4me). I hope all the smart intellectual in the computer field can solve all you're problems and needs and maybe you will sitck around for a while. Always fun to have someone new aboard!!!!

There also should be an area for pets, athough it is not computer related, it show that we are real people. Maybe Howard could ask Julio?

As always, Welcome and enjoy the stay.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.