Newbie looking for a little info

By PG1
Dec 5, 2005
  1. I'm new on TS, and I'm looking into buying a notebook, but I'm not sure what to get, I'm looking to spend between 1000-1200, and its primary use would be for net browsing, music and moives, because I travel a lot, and I need something to do on these plane rides, and while I'm in these hotels. I will not be using it for my job, it just i Had an older toshiba that was given to me, and it screen was recently damaged,so I looking for a new one, some people are telling to get a Mac, but I never used one so I'm not sure, whats would you guys do if you were in my shoes?
  2. arethemad

arethemad TS Rookie

you probably dont need to spend that much. If your just using it for that, go under the hot deals section and go look for the notebook for 365 one and Id get that. If you need a new one to read dvds, then just buy a new dvd drive. The music shouldnt be a problem either with that one. The internet should be fine too. Then take the left over 500 dollars and send it to me :D
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.