Newbie Perplexed by virus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to sleep only to awake to havoc!

I was in-between evaluating software and something snuck in - and of course - i cannot figure out what it is! I have tried everything i know how to do!.

ran spybot - cleaned some things - but did not solve problems.
downloaded another and it fixed some things - but I cannot run one of my applications (vital to my work existence) and canno longer run regedit or cmd.
HELP!

I read through one of the threads and tried everything in the thread -(8 steps have been followed) downloaded and ran avira, malwarebytes, checked java, ran the last of the programs in the thread and it came clean - and yet.... nothing has changed.
I cannot install my CA product to further run and housecall does not load either.

I've attached a hijack log if someone can take a peek and see if they see anything glaring -- i would be much appreciated.... I'm LOST!

thanks

pj

Newbie files attached! (sorry)

Sorry about that - I guess they never uploaded properly - This is my 3rd attempt - it keeps crashing. . . closed everything. Hopefully this time it works!

Thank you :D so very much for all the assistance. i'm about to pull my hair out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back