newbie 'round here

By aenimaxx
Aug 16, 2003
  1. hey everyone. some posts on this forum have halped me out A LOT over the last couple weeks so i've became a member. i know just a little bit about every category of computer related stuff so ill try to help as much as i can, but im hoping to learn more than i can handle!! im looking foward to being an active member around here!

all you guys and girls are great!
  2. JSR

JSR Banned Posts: 592

Rally round boys

We got another pink belly to administer ;) .........anyways, welcome :wave: we'll help you when we feel up to it :D
  3. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,977   +15

welcome anei! trust me, you'll learn tons, as you already are :)
  4. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

I found that one way to learn at your own pace is to use the search feature and search for threads you are intested in. Then just go give them a read :)

Glad to have you aboard.
  5. novicegamer

novicegamer TS Rookie Posts: 89

I have been reading this board for along time and even though I dont post very much I read it everyday.You will find the people here so helpful and knowledgeable.It was my good fortune to find this site as I didnt get my first puter till I was 45 :eek:.If I hadnt been getting alot of my info from here I wouldnt even be able to change my video card.So welcome and enjoy like I have and do.
  6. aenimaxx

aenimaxx TS Rookie Topic Starter

thanks everybody! i've realized how cool and helpful all the people on the board are. im only 17 so i've got a long time to learn everything i can.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.