TechSpot

Newbie!!!

By craigdexter1
Jan 26, 2006
  1. I hope I don't get on the nerves of anyone here!

I am going to teach myself the art of building/modifying/troubleshooting computers! LOL

I hope. I got 4 kids getting ready to start haggling me about computers so I guess its time to get some education and you guys all look smart to me.
    My goal is to build a great/awesome computer by myself...soon. I think I can learn alot that way.

Anyway..... See ya in the forums!

2. hewybo

hewybo TS Maniac Posts: 435

Welcome!

Not everyone here is smart. I am, of course, speaking only for myself. Great people, and great help.

It is never too late to learn this stuff. I am 56, bought my first system just over a year ago, and I've already ruined two motherboards and one processor!! See?
    Only partially true, and I have built two systems from scratch.

Welcome to THE TechSpot!!! :wave: :giddy: :D

3. craigdexter1

craigdexter1 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 63

Hve'nt been there yet! Give me time...... I plan on digging in and building my first box soon, have a few hundred questions first though.

4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello craigdexter1 and welcome to Techspot.

This article HERE may be of benefit to you.

Good to have you onboard.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

5. craigdexter1

Glad to be welcomed! I hope to gather valuble info from all of you. Maybe even supply some! LOL

6. mastronaut

mastronaut TS Enthusiast Posts: 168

Hey! I hope you enjoy your time here, I know since I've joined I've learned quite alot. I'm a die-hard gamer (especially shooters). Ever since my bro turned me onto Quake and a P166, I've never turned back! Have a pleasant stay, see you around the forums! :)

7. craigdexter1

Shooters are ok.... Combat flight simulaters are a blast....as well as tank simulaters and battle strategies games....

Anyway thanks for the welcome.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.