By nailpounder
Jul 9, 2007
  1. Hello, you can call me nailpounder.I'm attempting my first build. Unfortunately I'm using some new parts & some old ones.I have a chaintech mobo ZNF3-150 and don't have a manual.So I don't where all the leads go.Such as Power ,reset,front audio etc. Does anyone have a manual or downloadable version for this particular motherboard? Thanks, in advance.
  2. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hello and welcome to TechSpot. :wave:

It's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I checked out Chaintech's site, but they don't have a manual for that board. I also searched online, but found nothing. However, if you start a new thread in our CPUs, Chipsets and Mobos forum, somebody should be able to help you out.

Meanwhile, please check out the following threads. They will help make your TechSpot experience a more enjoyable one.

Techspot FAQ.

A message for all newcomers.

SNGX1275`s guide to making a good post/thread.

Regards :)
  3. nailpounder

nailpounder TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks,for tryin' to help kitty500cat I talked to the friend I was tryin' to build this machine for,and he said to just forget the mic,headset,etc. So I did and everything else seem to work great once I installed all the drivers.I also checked chaintech web site & came away with same results.Thanks,again talk another time.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.