TechSpot

Newcomer - introduction message

By nondaj
Feb 27, 2005
  1. Hello from the CA desert blub blub - been raining here for almost a week now! Am a medium experienced PC user - just enough to get into trouble and so will need Tech Spot. Looking forward to posting and help from you all.

2. isatippy

isatippy TS Rookie Posts: 593

Hello and Welcome :wave: :wave:

3. nondaj

nondaj TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 21

New Member acquainting self with Tech Spot

Thanks for the welcome isatippy. Having a problem with startup of my XP windows and may soon return her for some help. :knock:

4. isatippy

Your welcome. :bounce:

5. nondaj

following threads

As new member am not clear on rules or how to find and follow a thread one has posted. Can someone advise please - am wanting to continue re the thread I had about free scans picking up a worm and Trojan Horse on my PC that my antivirus did not. Thanks for directions. :knock:

6. isatippy

You what the posts sent to you or what? :bounce:

7. Mikael

Mikael TS Rookie Posts: 282

Greetings!

Where exactly are you in California?

8. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

http://www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php?t=22214

The above post is the one I think you`re are talking about.

If you want to be informed via e-mail when someone replies to a post that you are subcribed to do the following.

Click on user profile at the top of any page and select edit options.

Scroll down the page till you see the Messaging and Notifacation panel.

Then choose how you would like to be informed. I.E Instant e-mail notifacation etc.

Once you are happy with the changes you have made then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on save changes.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

9. nondaj

worm and T. Horse

Thanks for clear directions re how to operate when posting and locating information. Also I live in Palm Desert which is about 13 miles outside of Palm Springs - supposedly the up and coming city here in this Coachella Valley an off and on it is STILL raining here!!!!!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.