Newcomer introduction

By dnagordon
Jan 12, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Ya'll,
    I have used this site many times before but only became a member today! (mostly because I was able to get my question anwsered by reading the forums for free) Since I got a 16x DVD+_ R / +_ RW Drive (double layer) for Christmas, well I knew I would be needing everyone's help so I signed up right away. I am not a computer whiz by far but Im not computer retarded either. I love this site and can't wait to finally be able to ask my own questions, this time and looking foward to working with everybody. :hotbounce
  2. rodriged

rodriged Newcomer, in training

Good Morning ! Happy New Year

HI Everybody,

My name is Ed an I am a Senior Tech with a major University in New Jersey. I have obtained great technical information in the past from you guys and gurls and I have decided to become part of the group. Looking forward to communicating with all of you. Peace

Ed
  3. davey22

davey22 Newcomer, in training

Hi all,
    I'm davey and I'm hoping this site will save me time - I work as a systems developer and I'm finding problem solving is taking most of my day.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.