Newcomer; Just Registered.

By PFJ
Feb 16, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,

this is my first entry into a forum so I am somewhat tentative. I live in a small town in the SE of Ireland and I am looking forward to participating in your varied discussions. BFN
  2. olefarte

olefarte TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,427

Welcome to TechSpot. Don't worry about being tentative, just make post #2, and #3 and #4 will get a lot easier. lol. Hope to see you around.
  3. isatippy

isatippy Newcomer, in training Posts: 593

Hello and welcome!! :wave: :wave:
  4. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 Newcomer, in training Posts: 6,504

I am very pleased to meet you. We have a very good community here, which you are most welcome to join.

There's no need to be afraid, we are a nice bunch. We get the odd ***** but they don't generally last long.

I am very pleased that you joined here.
  5. PFJ

PFJ TechSpot Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 132

thank you for your salutations!

I would like to thank all those in the forum who have welcomed me as a newcomer, especially Olefarte, Isatippy & Phantasm 66.

When I become more familiar with the site I would like to give more details about myself so that I may be of assistance to others.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.