TechSpot

Newcomer, with hat in hand

By bigbrat41
Nov 21, 2005
  1. I have been a registered user for some time. Largely relegated to sitting in the backgroung and trying to soak up,learn and occasionally asking for HELP.
    I am now in the position of building a new box. Yippee. I have wanted to do this for quite some time. With Christmas fast approaching it is not visions of sugarplums dancing in my head but, LEDS, UV reactive wraps, fans, windows, paint schemes, decals, cigarette lighters OOPS.
    But, I am sorry to say, budget IS an issue because I am forced into this build at this time because of a pending separation. As soon as possible I will be leaving this not so happy home and setting up house keeping on my own.
    Meaning unless I can build this box CHEAP I will be without the beloved background noise of a case fans filling the room.

I would like to take this opportunity to THANK all the users and administrtors who regularly answer some of the dumbest, inane, and repeated questions that myself and others like me regularly post. THANK YOU.
    Greg

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.