TechSpot

Newegg to expand to six additional countries this month

By Shawn Knight
Jun 6, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Newegg is one of the top destinations for PC hardware enthusiasts and electronics buffs alike when it comes to buying new components but unfortunately, the company's service is only available to those living in Australia, Canada, the UK and the...

Read more

2. Dimitriid

Dimitriid TS Booster Posts: 34   +37

No latin american countries at all? *sight*

3. New Egg has the most horrible customer service I have ever dealt with. I feel sorry for these 6 countries.

4. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,560   +2,901

On the few occasions where I needed to deal with Newegg customer service, that has not been my experience.

drjekel_mrhyde and highlander84 like this.
  5. SalaSSin

SalaSSin TS Booster Posts: 142   +47

Let's hope they'll be good sports and provide expedition to Belgium from their offices in the Netherlands.

6. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,519   +2,062

It sounds like you're saying "I can't complain about the service because I can't complain about what doesn't exist". :)
    Just kidding BTW.

cliffordcooley likes this.
  7. hopgop1

hopgop1 TS Booster Posts: 165   +31

I have found the Newegg shipping to the UK to be very expensive and it's only available on a few items, I will call being in the UK having a depot there to ship from not offering international shipping for selected items.

8. Henry Healy

Henry Healy TS Rookie

Nice to see them expand to Ireland. I wasn't expecting that.

9. darkzelda

darkzelda TS Addict Posts: 251   +86

Latin america?

10. Inskeep D&A

Inskeep D&A TS Rookie

That's sucks for you. On more than one occasion, Newegg CS has gone above and beyond to take care of me. Definitely stoked on this company!

drjekel_mrhyde likes this.
  11. VitalyT

VitalyT Russ-Puss Posts: 3,156   +1,431

Yes! That is an excellent news! Maybe finally I will be able to buy from NewEgg with delivery to Ireland!

12. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 11,707   +1,887

Techspot has the most horrible quality and lack of truthfulness in guest posting, I have ever dealt with. Thanks for stopping by.(n)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  13. They have also been offering their services in Taiwan for the past 6 months. Just thought I'd mention that.

Sadly they don't offer the same selection as they do to NA customers.

14. drjekel_mrhyde

drjekel_mrhyde TS Rookie Posts: 101   +7

I guess it depends on what you buy. I got the wrong cables(my fault) from them and was going to send them back, but they told me to keep them and they will put my money back on my CC

15. Newegg_Support

Newegg_Support TS Rookie Posts: 21

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to have details about your experience with Newegg. Would you email us to wecare@newegg.com?

We appreciate your feedback. We are certainly aware that there is always room for improvement, and your feedback is essential to achieve customer satisfaction.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
    Newegg Support