Portable audio player market set to explode

Storage
Kingston V+ SNVP325-S2 128GB @ PureOverclock

Video
PowerColor HD 5750 Go Green @ techPowerUp
Axle GeForce G210 512MB Review @ Overclockers Online

Peripherals
Unitek USB 3.0 SATA HDD Docking Station (Y-1071) @ Bona Fide Reviews
SteelSeries Siberia v2 headset and mobile device adapter review @ Elite Bastards

Misc.
Integrated Systems Europe 2010 Tradeshow @ Madshrimps
Techgage's 5th Birthday Contest - Win a Gaming PC! @ Techgage.com
Tips and Tricks: Optimize Your Computer For Speed and Efficiency @ TestFreaks

Power Supplies
Nexus NX-6000 R3 Power Supply @ DreamWare Computers

Media Players
Masscool MP-1371RS Media Player Review @ HardwareHeaven

Memory
Crucial 8GB Kit DDR3-1333/PC3-10600 CT2KIT51264BA1339 Memory Review @ Ocinside.de

Cases
Cooler Master Excalibur @ LanOC Reviews
Thermaltake Element Q ITX Case Review @ BCCHardware
Cooler Master HAF 932 AMD Edition Full Tower Case Review @ Legit Reviews

Processors
59 CPU Roundup @ iXBT Labs
Intel Core i7 980X Review @ OCC
Review of the Core i7-980X @ Neoseeker

Notebooks
Acer eMachines E525-901G1Mi review @ TechRadar

Motherboards
Jetway XBlue H55 1156 Motherboard @ Pro-Clockers
Intel H55/H57 Round-up: Full coverage for Core i3 and i5 @ InsideHW
ASUS ROG Rampage III Extreme LGA1366 Motherboard Preview @ Hardware Canucks

Permalink to story.

hello ...

i agree with privacy is evolving, with so many services & social networks + use of cameras/webcams, people tend to redefine their own privacy.

let say, if I'm not keen in showing my true face on any social network & don't post any pictures of me, it's paradoxical & weird that i do accept that others post some of my pix, but mostly if they don't associate my name to them.

i thing anonymity evolves with what we do & what we care to show, it becomes a real issue for those not mature enough to protect it or understand the consequences of not doing so.

humm, the jetback is too cumbersome, & i doubt it can lift some people that are in the oversize category, at least not without burning a lot of fuel, i'll go when it goes light with new technology like anti-gravity LOL!

Oh yeah, happy birthday .com, you made the net something for most of us ...

cheers!

I love the 5 years ago... because I love seeing what people thought about technology that is now prevalent when it was a new innovation.

As for privacy, nowadays it's almost impossible to ensure one's privacy, you'll just have to accept it.

Finally, Jetpacks, I want one so badly I could cry, of course there are small issues with safety blah blah blah but IT'S A JETPACK.... A JETPACK!!!!!!

Let me get this straight on the jetpacks:
- two rockets driven by a 2-liter, 200-horsepower engine that can theoretically take you as high as 8,000 feet.
- range of 31 miles and a maximum speed of 63 miles per hour using regular gas
- costs around $100,000 USD
- no license required, only training course
- very lightweight

What happens if you "run out of gas" when flying 3000 feet up? Or an engine breaks down 7000 feet up? Imagine the lawsuits hahaha. Count me in though, if I win the lottery. xD

I mostly agree with the Ipod article. Simplicity is a very good thing, but also flexibility and customizeability. Apple is great at the simplicity, but i think they are lacking on the other side. My personal preference is for a quality default OS/settings, with the ability to change many of the settings under the hood. However i know this leads to more need for testing and cost with trying to maintain all of those different code paths.

Yoda8232 said:
What happens if you "run out of gas" when flying 3000 feet up? Or an engine breaks down 7000 feet up? Imagine the lawsuits hahaha. Count me in though, if I win the lottery. xD

Thats why you need to wear a helmet.......jk. but I think it probably has a parachute or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back