News from the front

By Tedster
Feb 25, 2007
Post New Reply
  1. The savages mortared us the other day and they've resorted to using poison gas on each other. The depravity gets worse all the time.

At least I can sip a cup of joe at the PX.
  2. MetalX

MetalX TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,388

What video game are you talking about?
  3. BlameCanada

BlameCanada TS Rookie Posts: 320

That is funny :D
  4. cfitzarl

cfitzarl TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,975   +9

No, it's not :mad: . We're just lucky Tedster was stationed away from where it happened. My town of 15,000 just lost a 2nd soldier to Iraq a few weeks ago...I think she was 26.
  5. IBN

IBN TS Maniac Posts: 487

Some more news from the front HERE and HERE.
  6. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Personally I`m glad you`re safe and well Tedster. It must be awful out there and as I`ve said before, my son has served in Iraq too, so I understand where you`re coming from.

Please be aware guys. This is a very emotive subject and as such has a potential to turn ugly, as do a lot of these kinds of threads. Should that happen and I sincerely hope it won`t, but if it does, this thread will be closed very quickly.

Regards Howard :)
  7. cfitzarl

Major news from Afghanastan, when United States Vice President Richard (I can't say his name without "*"s) Cheney had an assanation attempt on an American Military base, when a suicide bomber blew up part of the main building.
  8. MetalX

Oh my god. Sorry, I actually thought you were talking about a video game... sorry tedster!
  9. Sjbrand99

Sjbrand99 Banned Posts: 260

It's really f**ked up out there ill give you that. My dad's doing alot of work right now in prep for moving troops out (UK troops).

When will it end......
  10. tomrca

tomrca TS Rookie Posts: 1,000

i am finding it impossible to find any purpose in the killing of children playing football, other than pleasure for the killers of making the news. people of that persuasion will not get any sympathy vote from me.
    stay safe tedster!
  11. Sjbrand99

Sjbrand99 Banned Posts: 260

Tedster, just a question. When did you move out there, or have you always lived there?
  12. KingCody

KingCody TS Evangelist Posts: 992   +8

13. PuterGeekGirl

PuterGeekGirl TS Rookie Posts: 64

Stay safe....I can't even begin to imagine the horror one s/ have to live it or see it... :(
  14. takaboku

takaboku TS Rookie Posts: 136

Stay safe and watch your "six". I truly hope that some day The United States will stop trying to police the world.
  15. beef_jerky4104

beef_jerky4104 Banned Posts: 822

I hope you get out of there okay man.

Question If we deployed another 100,000 troops would we do anything?
  16. cfitzarl

What :suspiciou?
  17. Stacey

Stacey TS Rookie Posts: 146

Keep Safe

Glad to hear you are keeping out of harms way. My thoughts are with you. Keep safe.
  18. MetalX

Yea, we hope you can get outta there soon Tedster... America and everyone else should pull out of there.