News from the front

Tedster

The savages mortared us the other day and they've resorted to using poison gas on each other. The depravity gets worse all the time.

At least I can sip a cup of joe at the PX.

No, it's not :mad: . We're just lucky Tedster was stationed away from where it happened. My town of 15,000 just lost a 2nd soldier to Iraq a few weeks ago...I think she was 26.

Personally I`m glad you`re safe and well Tedster. It must be awful out there and as I`ve said before, my son has served in Iraq too, so I understand where you`re coming from.

Please be aware guys. This is a very emotive subject and as such has a potential to turn ugly, as do a lot of these kinds of threads. Should that happen and I sincerely hope it won`t, but if it does, this thread will be closed very quickly.

Regards Howard :)

Major news from Afghanastan, when United States Vice President Richard (I can't say his name without "*"s) Cheney had an assanation attempt on an American Military base, when a suicide bomber blew up part of the main building.

Oh my god. Sorry, I actually thought you were talking about a video game... sorry tedster!

It's really f**ked up out there ill give you that. My dad's doing alot of work right now in prep for moving troops out (UK troops).

When will it end......

i am finding it impossible to find any purpose in the killing of children playing football, other than pleasure for the killers of making the news. people of that persuasion will not get any sympathy vote from me.
stay safe tedster!

Stay safe and watch your "six". I truly hope that some day The United States will stop trying to police the world.

tomrca said:
i am finding it impossible to find any purpose in the killing of children playing football, other than pleasure for the killers of making the news. people of that persuasion will not get any sympathy vote from me.
stay safe tedster!

What :suspiciou?

Keep Safe

Glad to hear you are keeping out of harms way. My thoughts are with you. Keep safe.

Yea, we hope you can get outta there soon Tedster... America and everyone else should pull out of there.

Back