Nexgen of Oblivion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox911

Just wondering what the makers of obivion are coming out with next, I would really love to have a game like obivion that has dx10? anyone know anything?

Redfox 911,have u ever played oblivion on a pc where the game never falters?this game is unplayable on an ordinary pc and even on a high end pc there are always frequent jerkings when new areas load,which is very annoying,the expansion pack of oblivion is more buggy and faulty that's why very few people played it,if a game can't offer a smooth gameplay,one can't hold interest towards a game for a long time by virtue of good graphics and story only.an oblivion like game on a dx10 pc will certainly be unplayable.

The next Elderscrolls game will be so lush, i love the Elderscrolls series, they are great games, Oblivion being one of my favourite games ever.

Redfox 911,have u ever played oblivion on a pc where the game never falters?this game is unplayable on an ordinary pc and even on a high end pc there are always frequent jerkings when new areas load,which is very annoying,the expansion pack of oblivion is more buggy and faulty that's why very few people played it,if a game can't offer a smooth gameplay,one can't hold interest towards a game for a long time by virtue of good graphics and story only.an oblivion like game on a dx10 pc will certainly be unplayable.

Look at my system specs, not very high end at all and i manage to run oblivion on high settings at a consistant frame rate, my friend has a high end comp and he suffers no lag and unsteady gameplay as far as i know, i doubt there is a perfect game out there with no lag, except maybe pac man or something..

ani123 said:

That is true, funny thing is that i my self have experienced tons of glitches, and other stuff. I dont care though cause the game is still really fun. I probably should have reworded my question to this " Does anyone know what the makers of oblivion have coming out next, not an expansion of oblivion, just a new game?"

jtickner1 said:
The next Elderscrolls game will be so lush, i love the Elderscrolls series, they are great games, Oblivion being one of my favourite games ever.

Look at my system specs, not very high end at all and i manage to run oblivion on high settings at a consistant frame rate, my friend has a high end comp and he suffers no lag and unsteady gameplay as far as i know, i doubt there is a perfect game out there with no lag, except maybe pac man or something..

Same here I only have a 7600gt and i am able to play the game at high. Sometimes i experience glitches but there not that bad, the game is just to much fun. I dont really notice many downs.

I really hope they come out with something new. :) I love the game... the only thing that I would change would be if you could attack from your horse. Maybe they will manage to incorperate that in the next one. :D

Extant said:
I really hope they come out with something new. :) I love the game... the only thing that I would change would be if you could attack from your horse. Maybe they will manage to incorperate that in the next one. :D

Yes i agree, thats a great idea, i really hope they put that in the next one. It would be amazing if they had online play in obivion.

I don't know what you kids are talking about, I play the game max settings with 1680x1250 resolution and no lag / jerky gameplay at all, even in fighting I get 40+ fps :|

If you guys read this:

http://www.tweakguides.com/Oblivion_1.html

Then you'll learn how to fix the jerkyness / lag manually through the .ini files / in-game tweaks of the console

Extant said:

Well a mod has been made that includes that feature...it's called Deadly Reflex 3 and I'm sure you can find a link to download easily if you google it.

hmm i think ill download that mod.

I tried the game with my 8800gt and my frame rate is allways at exactly 60 i think they locked the framerate, and i dont see any option to turn vertical sync off, is there a console sode or something i have to use to let the frame rates go past 60?

Yeah Oblivion is stuck at 60FPS on my computer, because I have Vsync on. That's at 1680x1050 on my shiny new 8800GTS 512 :D

Same here im playing at 1680 by 1050 and i dont know how to turn vsync off. I just want to see what my max frame rate is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back