NFS Fan need new alternate

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinit90

As mentioned above i am a very big need for speed fan and hav played all the nfs games but of lately i need some new games to feed my appetite for racing games as i finished nfsc in under 2 days,i predominantly need a RACING GAME with good graphics and gameplay that my computer can handle.

My pc is :-
Pentium 4 2.93 Ghz
1 Gb ddr 333 mhz ram
Asrock dual-915gl motherboard
Nvidia 6600gt 128 Mb

Have you completed 100% of the career mode in need for speed carbon?
i got NFSC and i completed 98% of career mode

HAVE YOU GOT ANY TIPS ON HOW TO BEAT DARIUS IN THE BOSS RACE HE'S DAMN HARD.

yeah i too completed 98% of everything 100% in the career mode but after that everything suddenlt messed up and the save game got corrupted somehow

just practice the race i have no specific tips but someone out here may help you while i remember i needed a cople of tries with my fav car lamborghini murcielago and beat him

i also have a lamborghini murcielago and i bought race package engine,transmission,turbo,brakes,suspension,nitrous for it. still damn hard.i just don't know where he got he's super fast juiced up AUDI from.

no racing game in sight now.have u played outrun 2006 coast 2 coast? a racing game with very very good graphics with a wide variation of tracks.very challenging too.only drawback is u have to turn off the hardware acceleration,this will avoid occasional random crashing (though not completely)during gameplay.I have seen someone playing test drive unlimited, resource hungry,open ending,no definite racing track,no definite rivals,like GTA driving with a better surroundings...

but man it isn't for pc as i dont own a console and dont plan to own one either atleast in the near future

probably next nfs title is going to dissatisfy us,i mean all nfs fans,this title will have little difference with other average racing simulations like toka race driver series,formula 1 series,gtr series etc,no variation of the surroundings and environment,introduction of real car damage and driving physics,closed circuit racing,very dull,boring and monotonous....

beating darius

To sir hamas123,

i was able to finished the carrer mode for nfsc, but their are races that i skip, since im so eager to finished off darius.
for me the car that i was able to defeate darius are the following: (in first car that i use to the latest)
1. first i used the viper, it has a very good acceleration (as in very good). in order to beat darius at the canyon duel, you must speed up at the start, run on the left side of the street and then overtake him at the first curve (left turn) dont worry if you will be deducted with 5000 points for bumping
his side, but it surely helps in slowing him down a bit and be able to overtake him. after you have overtaken him, make sure that he will not be able to do this also to you, try to block his way if he tries to overtake you, you only need 10 seconds to be infront of him and wallla its all done you beat darius big time.
note: don't be frustrated if you were not be able to overtake him on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd try because i beat him on the 11th try.

2. and then i use corvette, this car has a good acceleration also. strategy used is the same as with the viper.

3. the 3rd car that i used is the mclaren, i was able to beat him by tailing him all the way (no matter what i do i can't overtake him, maybe its slower acceleration than the viper).

hopes this helps.

im planning of beating him using ford GT / gallardo and tuner car like mitsubishi evo9.
ill keep you posted if successful

with regards to new nfs pro street, i thinks it has a good graphics but i dont know if it will satisfy me on the intense feeling while playing most wanted and carbon. we would be able to feel its intensity this coming october 31,2007.

edddder said:
To sir hamas123,

i was able to finished the carrer mode for nfsc, but their are races that i skip, since im so eager to finished off darius.
for me the car that i was able to defeate darius are the following: (in first car that i use to the latest)
1. first i used the viper, it has a very good acceleration (as in very good). in order to beat darius at the canyon duel, you must speed up at the start, run on the left side of the street and then overtake him at the first curve (left turn) dont worry if you will be deducted with 5000 points for bumping
his side, but it surely helps in slowing him down a bit and be able to overtake him. after you have overtaken him, make sure that he will not be able to do this also to you, try to block his way if he tries to overtake you, you only need 10 seconds to be infront of him and wallla its all done you beat darius big time.
note: don't be frustrated if you were not be able to overtake him on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd try because i beat him on the 11th try.

2. and then i use corvette, this car has a good acceleration also. strategy used is the same as with the viper.

3. the 3rd car that i used is the mclaren, i was able to beat him by tailing him all the way (no matter what i do i can't overtake him, maybe its slower acceleration than the viper).

hopes this helps.

im planning of beating him using ford GT / gallardo and tuner car like mitsubishi evo9.
ill keep you posted if successful
Thanks, but i beat him a few months ago or something.
*I beat him using the mclaren aswell by relying on staying as close as i can with him and staying as far away from him when it was my turn to be in front of him*.The mclaren has better acceleration but i also feel that the dodge/corvette is accelarating faster.

Which one is better, most wanted or carbon?

nice job!
your right dodge and corvette has the best accelation, i think ford GT has equivalent accelation as with mclaren. by the way i beat darius again this time using mitsubishi evoIX. strategy is the same as with mclaren, but now since im using a tuner i rely more on its handling, i can easily be on his tail since i can turn with ease on curves.

most wanted and carbon are exellent, but if i have to choose it has to be most wanted,because it gives me so much intense feeling everytime you to have get the milestone and bounty (like when cops are all over, seems like there's nowhere to go, but if you make it, you breathe with a sigh).

next time ill try to beat darius using toyota supra.

i think ford gt is a muscle car, me too id like to try it also. muscle car are best in acceleration but lacks handling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back