Nice Cases

Cucumber

Here is a page with some nice PC cases, (aswell as cooling, and harware) on it,
If everyone has already been to this page please feel free to have a go at me!:D They are not too pricy, and you can order them from the site:

http://www.colorcases.com/

Cheers man, i'll ummmmmm use that in the future:D

There isnt as many features at PlanetHardware (where i used to go)

Adios

nice.

Those are definitely some sweeeeet cases.

I just might have to keep my tower where I can see it if I get one of those.

I love the look of these. I have a pretty cool case that I like, and if I was ever going to change it, it would be to some kind of cube that supports a large number of hard drives, etc.... But those are still pretty cool....

Wow is all I have to say..Those cases are absolutely beautiful..The Phat201 and the PhatMax are just amazing looking. If I didnt have the PC60 I would jump all over one of them.

"You will be exterminated!" - The Daleks.

203largephatCL.jpg

I LIKE it!!!!

Here is what I have my eye on:

case_cube_black_open.jpg

Specifications:
WidthxHeightxDepth:340x340x440mm
3.5 inch Bays: 2 External, 7 Internal
5 1/4 inch bays: 6
Fan Mounts:1x90mm Front Left, 2x80mm Rear
Inc: 4x Castor Wheels
Rounded Edge Steel Construction
PSU: 250W AMD Approved

http://www.tekheads.co.uk/products.php?view=product&productId=600009#

Of course that 250W PSU would have to go.... But that is easily done.....

Im surprised that the PSU is included first of all. Its kind of a kick in the pants that its only a 250w. Great for 486's!!!!:D

There are several there I like too, And I am partial to the Phat one also. I just don't have a sorce to get them from.

Phantasm, What in GOD's name is that ? Are you custom building a case or is it bought like that ? Details please. :)

And the Red Phat MAXX is quite the sexy too. ;)

Originally posted by boeingfixer

Phantasm, What in GOD's name is that ? Are you custom building a case or is it bought like that ? Details please. :)

Its a server cube with the face plate (which is detachable) removed....

Originally posted by Phantasm66

Its a server cube with the face plate (which is detachable) removed....

Sorry to be so blunt...it just struck me odd that early in the morning when I posted. I went with a tall case instead of a fat case. It's nice, but tall. Wouldn't fit in my desk where it belongs so I put it on top. Its now great for upgrading cause now its less than an arm away !!

Yeah, I'd like any one of those cases. But really, I'd rather have a Koolance... they're water cooled...very cool, no pun intended...If I had enough money I'd easily get one of them!

Also, if you want nice case mods, check out Fast-MHz!

Back