TechSpot

Nice to be here!!

By astro-astrid
Apr 6, 2006
  1. Hi!!

I am from Austria/ Vienna and I came to this page by searching something for Bitcomet to download.

My interests are. Astrology, Tarot, Spirituallity,...annimals ( I have got 3 horses an one pony, when I was married). I don´t know what to write about me here. I am happy to be able to ask other people, because i am interested in technical things and computers, but i am a beginner and i don´t know much about these systems. I am using BitComet and for beginners it is very good: i don´t know what it´s doing behind.

Greatings to all!!

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello astro-astrid and welcome to Techspot.

I have edited your post, in order to stop you getting yourself into trouble.

We cannot talk or help with any form of Piracy. This is strictly against Techspot policy.

I`m sure you were not aware of this when you posted.

The use of torrents is in itself quite legal. Downloading copyrighted material, is not.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

3. Spike

Spike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,168

:wave: hello there, welcome to Techspot :wave:

I have a few friends in Vienna. I popped over there twice at the end of 2005 for about two weeks in total (and did a bit of computer work too! lol). It's a very nice place, and everybody I talked to was quite friendly (and loved my welsh accent). When I think of Wien, it's feels almost like a home away from home.

Techspot can't really match up to Hunderwasser or Stephansdom, but I hope you find it just as friendly as I found Wien :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.