Nice to meet you all.

By sniper671
Mar 22, 2007
  1. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Names, Dwayne P Reyes... aka Sniper671 or The Last Disciple. Known as Fafatta on the Unicorn Server for FFXI Online.

I'm really not much of a Computer person but I really would like to learn and am more than open to all suggestions. All I ask is a little patience.

I served 6 years in the US Navy as a CTT (Cryptologic Technician Technical). That basically means that I watched for certain "threat" Caveats and ran reports. Not all that literate technically.

Currently, my wife and I have a Dell 4600 with stock everything. I really want to build on top of what I have by way of upgrading and have been asking the IT people where I work and reading online on all the guides I could to ensure that I accurately purchase items that I can install or replace on my pc at home.

Please pm me for my personal email and I will be happy to add you to my Messenger list to chat about computer related things so I can learn or just to meet others that are already 1337 and would like to teach a young newb. So, if anyone has the time... send me a messenger addy or email and I would love to have new friends. Thanks.
  2. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search Google and the TS forums before posting any questions. Enjoy your stay at TS!

And you may want to refrain from posting your email address on public bulletin boards as that's a good way to get picked up by spammers.

Regards :)
  3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

When someone replies to one of your posts/threads, you will receive an email from TS informing you that you have a reply waiting.

Regards Howard :)
  4. Jase123

Jase123 Banned Posts: 1,012

Hello sniper671 and welcome to Techspot.

I'm pleased to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay here at Techspot.

Regards Jase :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.