Nightmare when you click on myspace page

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I (or anyone) clicks on any part of my myspace page, it just says the following:

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the EUROMELANOMA DAY home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

NO idea what the heck the above website is, can anyone help me get it back to normal please?!!

Any suggestions much appreciated!

PS the music I had on there is running at twice the speed it should be! Could this be a virus or something else?

1. Myspace pages are frequent targets of hackers.
2. Possibility yours is a victim. I hope you don't have any personal information on them. Such hackers often use this personal data for ID theft.

Most likely your account got phished. You probably clicked on something, that redirected you to a fake myspace page, with an url that looks like this mjspace.com, or something very similar to myspace. Then they will ask you to "relogin" and steal your password and username, and use your account for advertising. Now, if you can get to your home page, go to edit profile. Now look in each section for anything that doesnt look like it should be there. You may just want to delete everything, because it all could be corrupt, and rigged with fake phishing links. For example, my "view pictures" button, was changed into a link to some "free ps3" website. Also, change you password ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back