Nike+ FuelBand tracks all your physical activity, rewards you with NikeFuel

By Jos
Jan 19, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Building on the success of its Nike+ mobile application for runners, sportswear company Nike is diving deeper into the technology world with the launch of a new wristband gadget that…

Read the whole story
  2. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,525   +828

what are these things? what is nike fuel? how does it help you...I r confused.
  3. Taharial

Taharial TS Rookie Posts: 20

Grandpa! What are you doing out of the nursing home! How many times have I told those nurses to keep your door locked? Come with me and we'll get you settled back into bed with a nice warm cup of milk.
  4. TorturedChaos

TorturedChaos TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 828   +17

I have to agree. Is it just to help track your exercise goals or see how much you really do exercise/are active in a day? Or is Nike doing some sort of promo with the "NikeFuel" you earn?
  5. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,525   +828

Im 16. Sorry i dont depend on tech to tell me how much ive been excersising.
  6. Mindwraith

Mindwraith TS Enthusiast Posts: 186

It's a valid question considering how many people who view techspot don't live in America. I've never heard of anything like this, what exactly is nike fuel? do you get anything for it?