Nintendo DS info from E3

By SNGX1275
May 11, 2004
  1. This new handheld Nintendo system seems to be a pretty impressive one. There is just simply too much in the article for me to talk all about it here, but I clipped some of the most interesting parts. The article isn't written like a news article, more like a journal, but that makes it easier to read.
    Read more: Here
  2. Godataloss

Godataloss TS Rookie Posts: 482

If it only had a hard drive and pvr functions...greedy bastard, aren't I?
  3. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

Nice but the idea of playing 3D games with a display size of a couple of inches doesn't sound really appealing to me. My cellphone has a 2.6" grayscale display, it's good for the three simple games it has, but playing something like Metroid Prime.. Well, I'd rather play it with my GameCube instead.
  4. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,977   +15

PSP will probably cost a bit more, but will blow it out of the water. Does the DS even have WiFi?
  5. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Topic Starter Posts: 10,689   +395

Man agissi, you should read before you make comments.
  6. Goalie

Goalie TS Booster Posts: 616

I somewhat doubt that PSP will transfer well to handheld... Not to mention nintendo games do something PS games haven't done too well on.. REPLAYABILITY.

It should mostly be mentioned that Nintendo and PS aim at two different markets, with Nintendo drawing on its hardcore fans and younger players, Playstation aiming at young adults and older...

Hence, who cares how the market goes?
  7. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,977   +15

Ya, We will see :D
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.